Patients with a valid health or travel insurance should bring details pertaining to their insurance policies. The hospital administrator will get in touch with your insurance company to facilitate payment issues.
The hospital cannot accept any responsibility for any of your valuables. Please do not bring them to the hospital when you are being admitted. After admission make sure that either they are handed over to your next of kin or please make a list of the valuables and hand it over to the hospital administrator through your nurse.
What you need to bring:
You can bring the following items when you are being admitted:
- Any medications you might be currently taking.
- List of current medications and dosage.
- Details of past medical information.
- Insurance papers.
- Personal effects like toothpaste, toothbrush, toiletries etc. The hospital provides standard items such as towels and soaps.
- Reading material (books, newspapers etc), comfortable footwear, nightwear and reading glasses. The hospital provides clean pyjamas and shirts everyday.